Win7(UEFI+GPT) After software activated cannot entry Win7 System or use Gigabyte Bios

Samsung SSD(SM951) install Win7 64(UEFI+GPT), after software activated can't entry the Win7 System, can't reinstall by USB Drive, even can't entry Gigabyte z170x-ud3's Bios. After remove the SSD, the Bios and USB Drive back to work. After some test finially found the solution for reinstall win7 and activated by Key.

{ Condition }

Take advantage of Double 11, I brought a new PC based on Intel 6th generation platform(Z170+6600K+SM951+LPX DDR4 3000), I plan to run it with Win7 64 bit(Game) and Hackintosh(Try for backup). But after install and activated Win7 by software I found can't entry the system, can't use USB Drive for reinstall, even can't entry Gigabyte Z170x-UD3's Bios. After remove the SSD, the Bios and USB Drive back to work.

{ Thinking }

The Activation Software changed Bios, so when SSD installed, the System can't work as expect. I listed the follow plans:

1. Remove SSD, format and reinstall Win7.(I didn't find a machine to do it, from right now, this way looks can't fix it.)
  2. Bios Params restore to factory setting, hope this way can restore bios changes (not working)
  3. Bios Update, hope this way can restore bios changes (working!!)

{ Solution }

1. Power Off, remove SSD
  2. Download Gigabyte Z170x-ud3 v.F6 BIOS (mb_bios_ga-z170x-ud3_f6.zip), and unzip to one USB Drive for update
    1. BIOS download page http://www.gigabyte.cn/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5499&#bios
    2. BIOS download link http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-z170x-ud3_f6.zip
    3. can just update from version F6 to F6
  3.  insert the USB Drive(has new BIOS), Power On, Key Del, entry BIOS
  4.  Key F8 (Q-Flash) select Update BIOS, then select the new BIOS file in USB Drive, waitting update finish
  5.  Power Off, install SSD, remove BIOS Update USB Drive, Insert Win7 install USB Drive
  6.  Power On, key F12, select Win7 Install USB Drive, reinstall Win7, SUGGEST REINSTALL WIN7. Refer To<<INSTALL WIN7 64 OS FOR NVME SSD(M.2 SOCKET3 INTERFACE)>>
  7.  After install use Key do the activation.

{ Summary }

UEFI Win7 is very special, can only be activated by Key!! Also feel the UEFI BIOS more easy be attacked, so be carefully!! I also made a mistake when BIOS not working, I shouldn't do so much SSD check work. Finially problem solved, hope this topic can help more people.

Always use Legal System with Legal Key! I just did some test, life with tossing :)